Senior Officer – MEAL
- Save the Children invites applications for the following positions under an urgent response program to recent Rohingya Crisis in Bangladesh. We are working in different locations in Cox`s Bazar, providing vital services to displaced Rohingya peoples, including distributing the food, shelter, water & sanitation, education, health, nutrition, and child protection needs of the Rohingya refugees, particularly of the children.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates. We are hiring staff on urgent basis, please apply if you can start your work within short notice of time.
- Contract Duration: 06 months (with possibility of extension)
Job Description / Responsibility
- The position is primarily responsible for output monitoring and quality monitoring of the projects.
- S/he is responsible for coordinating and providing technical assistance at the field level in order to ensure quality implementation of the interventions under Rohingya Response program in the areas of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- This person will be also responsible for synchronizing the MEAL plan of Rohingya Response program in line with SCiBD plan and response strategy.
- Other key responsibilities include supporting development and implementation of MEAL plan for ongoing and new projects and capacity building of SC & partner staff in field of MEAL.
- Master’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Statistics/Social Sciences or related discipline.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years’ demonstrated experience of working in monitoring & evaluation preferably in any international/ national development organization.
- Candidates having experience of working in emergency response will get preference.
- Ideal candidates should have good analytical skills, especially qualitative and quantitative data collection methods as well as good communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Excellent skill of priority setting; ability to take challenge; willingness of frequent field travel and capability of working under pressure are also essential.